Tuesday, May 24, 2016

The Works of Fr. Martin Jugie, A.A. (1878-1954)

Dear readers,

Forgive me for my lack of activity on this blog, especially my lack of zeal in cleaning up so many of my posts which I wrote with great pride, no charity, and (to borrow an expression I've heard Dr. Taylor Marshall use in one of his excellent lessons) "spiritual bad breath." Pray for me and please be patient as I make revisions!

For access to works of Fr. Martin Jugie, A.A. (1878-1954) which I have been busy digitizing, email me at thebananarepublican(at)gmail(dot)com.


                                                                                                     
                                                                                           The sinner Will Raphael
                                                                                       Slave of Our Lady of Pochaev

No comments: