Saturday, April 10, 2010

Favors from the Holy Family

Thank you, Sts. Mary and Joseph the Worker, for praying for me so that the washing machine would start working again! I prayed to St. Joseph the Worker and meditated on the power of the Hail Mary, a while after realizing (from the writings of St. Louis de Montfort) that I have not been praying the Rosary the right way. For example, even though I have received many graces thanks to the Rosary and have had some fruitful meditations, I pray it way too quickly. The washing machine, which had been bugging out for probably over 45 minutes (a cycle is supposed to take 25 minutes), started working right after I finished my petitions to the great foster-father of our Lord and the Queen of the Holy Rosary. Now, with the help of God, I would like to pray the Rosary according to the Fourth Way of the great St. Louis de Montfort, who was very intimate with God through the Blessed Ever-Virgin Mary, Mother of God, and was glorified by many miracles at his grave. St. Louise de Montfort and St. Raphael the Archangel, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

No comments: