Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Answered Prayer: The Power of the Rosary

Mirror link

Thanks be to God! Thank you, Mary the Blessed Ever-Virgin Mother of God! The Rosary is such a spiritual treasure and has helped reverse my shameful falling away from my Lenten promises. Thanks to the Rosary, I'm doing better at avoiding gluttony, lust, and sloth. Thanks to the Rosary, I got up bright and early this morning and did crunches and went for a tough run, and I enthusiastically obeyed my dad's wishes to help him chop down two trees without a second thought. I didn't complain or despise the work thanks to God's grace. Normally I would have complained (even if just mentally) or, at the very least, procrastinated. My cat even slept in my bed, something she hasn't done since she had her growth spurt last year (normally she plays around and then leaves pretty quickly). God has given me increased chastity, charity, filial love, and work ethic in answer to my Rosary prayers. Thank you Lord, for hearing the prayers of Your saints on my behalf. Thank you Sts. Mary, Joseph, Raphael the Archangel, Christopher of Lycia, Phanourios of Rhodes, and Isidore the Farmer! Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner.

No comments: