Friday, December 11, 2009

Please Pray for the Repose of the Soul of Uncle Mart

Mirror link

My uncle Mart (Martin Thomas Huysman III) died yesterday. Right at the time he died, my mom, who was hundreds of miles away, felt a wave of intense sadness. I was praying for Uncle Mart especially because he has so many grandkids, but now the all-merciful God has taken him into the next life. I pray that he and his wife, my aunt Meg, straightaway join my grandparents Martin and Virginia in eternal bliss.

Eternal rest grant unto him, O Lord.
And let perpetual light shine upon him.
May his soul, and the souls of all the faithful departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace.
Amen.


Heavenly Father, accept my prayer for all those in Purgatory for whom I should pray because of ties of family, gratitude, justice, or charity. Have mercy on my relatives, friends, and benefactors as well as those who hold positions of authority, both civil and religious. Admit them all to Your eternal happiness in Heaven. Eternal rest grand unto them, O Lord. And let perpetual light shine upon them. May they rest in peace.

Most Sacred Heart of Jesus, have mercy on us sinners.

No comments: