Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Happy Feast Day of St. Raphael the Archangel

Happy Feast Day of St. Raphael the Archangel! Raphael is my patron saint and has interceded for me many times. He helped me tonight when I was doing a workout; without his prayers I could not have done nearly as well as I did. There was a time last October when I was very dehydrated before cross country practice. We had to run for at least 10 miles. I panicked because I thought I wouldn't be able to make it due to my extreme thirst. However, I prayed to St. Raphael fervently and at some point during the run, I felt like I had a drink of water. St. Raphael had answered my prayers! I even ran much faster on the way back, and my pace for the 10 miles ended up being 7:06. I frequently pray to this great angel of healing and I urge you to commend yourself to his powerful prayers.

No comments: