Friday, January 23, 2009

Scriptural Trove Against Heresies & Errors N-Z

Naassenism

Nazism

Nestorianism

Nicolaism
Rev 2:6,15: But this thou hast, that thou hatest the deeds of the Nicolaites, which I also hate. ... So hast thou also them that hold the doctrine of the Nicolaites.

Nihilism

Noachitism

Novatianism

Old Catholicism

Ophitism

Origenism

Palmarianism

Pandeism

Panendeism

Panenetheism

Pantheism

Passagianism

Patripassianism

Paulicianism

Pelagianism
Ps 24:5: Direct me in Thy truth, and teach me; for Thou art God my Savior; and on Thee have I waited all the day long.
Ps 51:5: For I know my iniquity, and my sin is always before me.
Is 43:25: I am, I am He that blot out thy iniquities for My own sake, and I will not remember thy sins.
Lam 5:21: Convert us, O Lord, to Thee, and we shall be converted: renew our days, as from the beginning.
Jn 3:5: Jesus answered: Amen, amen, I say to thee, unless a man be born again of water and the Holy Ghost, he cannot enter into the Kingdom of God.
Rom 5:5,12: And hope confoundeth not: because the charity of God is poured forth in our hearts, by the Holy Ghost Who is given to us. ... Wherefore as by one man sin entered into this world and by sin death: and so death passed upon all men, in whom all have sinned.
Rom 6:16:
Rom 7:14: For we know that the law is spiritual. But I am carnal, sold under sin.
Eph 2:3,8: In which also we all conversed in time past, in the desires of our flesh, fulfilling the will of the flesh and of our thoughts, and were by nature children of wrath, even as the rest. ... For by grace you are saved through faith: and that not of yourselves, for it is the gift of God.
1 Pt 1:3-5: Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, Who according to His great mercy hath regenerated us unto a lively hope, by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead: unto an inheritance, incorruptible, and undefiled and that cannot fade, reserved in Heaven for you, who, by the power of God, are kept by faith unto salvation, ready to be revealed in the last time.
1 Pt 5:10: But the God of all grace, Who hath called us unto His eternal glory in Christ Jesus, after you have suffered a little, will Himself perfect you and confirm you and establish you.

Petrobrosianism

Polydeism

Polytheism
Dt 6:4: Hear, O Israel, the Lord our God is one Lord.
Is 43:10-11: You are My witnesses, saith the Lord, and My servant whom I have chosen: that you may know, and believe Me, and understand that I Myself am. Before Me there was no God formed, and after Me there shall be none. I am, I am the Lord: and there is no savior besides Me.
44:6,8: Thus saith the Lord the King of Israel, and His redeemer the Lord of hosts: I am the first, and I am the last, and besides Me there is no God. … Fear ye not, neither be ye troubled from that time I have made thee to hear, and have declared: you are My witnesses. Is there a God besides Me, a maker, whom I have not known?

Praxeanism

Predestinarianism
Hos 13:9: Destruction is thy own, O Israel: thy help is only in Me.
2 Tim 1:3-4: For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior, Who wills all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth.

Priscillianism

Prodicianism

Protestantism
Mt 16:15-19: Jesus saith to them: But Whom do you say that I am? Simon Peter answered and said: Thou art Christ, the Son of the living God. And Jesus answering said to him: Blessed art thou, Simon Bar-Jonah: because flesh and blood hath not revealed it to thee, but My Father Who is in Heaven. And I say to thee: That thou art Peter; and upon this rock I will build My Church, and the Gates of Hell shall not prevail against it. And I will give to thee the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven. And whatsoever thou shalt bind upon earth, it shall be bound also in Heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth, it shall be loosed also in Heaven.
Lk 22:31-32: And the Lord said: Simon, Simon, behold Satan hath desired to have you, that he may sift you as wheat. But I have prayed for thee, that thy faith fail not: and thou, being once converted, confirm thy brethren.
2 Pt 1:20: Understanding this first: That no prophecy of scripture is made by private interpretation.

Puritanism

Pyrhhonism

Racism

Rastafarianism
Is 7:14: Therefore the Lord Himself shall give you a sign. Behold a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son and His name shall be called Immanuel.
Mic 5:2: And thou Bethlehem Ephrata, art a little one among the thousands of Judah, out of thee shall He come forth unto Me that is to be the ruler in Israel: and His going forth is from the beginning, from the days of eternity.

Rosicrucianism

Sabellianism
Mt 3:17: And behold a voice from Heaven saying: This is My beloved Son, in Whom I am well pleased.

Sadducceanism

Satanism

Saturnianism

Scientism

Scientology

Secular Humanism

Sedevacantism
Mt 16:15-19: Jesus saith to them: But Whom do you say that I am? Simon Peter answered and said: Thou art Christ, the Son of the living God. And Jesus answering said to him: Blessed art thou, Simon Bar-Jonah: because flesh and blood hath not revealed it to thee, but My Father Who is in Heaven. And I say to thee: That thou art Peter; and upon this rock I will build My Church, and the Gates of Hell shall not prevail against it. And I will give to thee the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven. And whatsoever thou shalt bind upon earth, it shall be bound also in Heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth, it shall be loosed also in Heaven.
Lk 22:31-32: And the Lord said: Simon, Simon, behold Satan hath desired to have you, that he may sift you as wheat. But I have prayed for thee, that thy faith fail not: and thou, being once converted, confirm thy brethren.

Semi-Arianism

Semi-Pelagianism

Semi-Sabellianism

Serpent Seedism
Gen 4:1: And Adam knew Eve his wife; who conceived and brought forth Cain, saying: I have gotten a man through God.
Jdg 1:16: And the children of the Cainite, the kinsman of Moses, went up from the city of palms, with the children of Judah, into the wilderness of his lot, which is at the south side of Arad, and they dwelt with him.
Jn 8:37: I know that you are the children of Abraham: but you seek to kill Me, because My word hath no place in you.
2 Pt 2:5: And spared not the original world, but preserved Noah, the eighth person, the preacher of justice, bringing in the flood upon the world of the ungodly.

Sethitism

Seventh Day Adventism

Shakerism

Sikhism

Simonianism
Acts 8:20-23: Keep thy money to thyself, to perish with thee: because thou hast thought that the gift of God may be purchased with money. Thou hast no part nor lot in this matter. For thy heart is not right in the sight of God. Do penance therefore for this thy wickedness: and pray to God, that perhaps this thought of thy heart may be forgiven thee. For I see thou art in the gall of bitterness and in the bonds of iniquity.

Singularitarianism

Socinianism

Sola Scriptura
Acts 8:30-31: And Philip running thither, heard him reading the prophet Isaiah. And he said: Thinkest thou that thou understandest what thou readest? Who said: And how can I, unless some man show me? And he desired Philip that he would come up and sit with him.
1 Cor 11:2: Now I praise you, brethren, that in all things you are mindful of me and keep my ordinances as I have delivered them to you.
2 Thess 2:13-14: Whereunto also He hath called you by our gospel, unto the purchasing of the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ. Therefore, brethren, stand fast: and hold the traditions, which you have learned, whether by word or by our epistle.
2 Tim 2:2: And the things which thou hast heard of me by many witnesses, the same commend to faithful men who shall be fit to teach others also.
2 Pt 1:20-21: Understanding this first: That no prophecy of scripture is made by private interpretation. For prophecy came not by the will of man at any time: but the holy men of God spoke, inspired by the Holy Ghost.
2 Jn 1:12: Having more things to write unto you, I would not by paper and ink: for I hope that I shall be with you and speak face to face, that your joy may be full.

Solifidianism

Solipsism

Sophianism

Subordinationism

Sufism

Taoism

Tatianism

Tertullianism
Gen 2:7: And the Lord God formed man of the slime of the earth: and breathed into his face the breath of life, and man became a living soul.

Thalesianism

Theodotianism

Theological Noncognitivism

Traducianism
Gen 2:7: And the Lord God formed man of the slime of the earth: and breathed into his face the breath of life, and man became a living soul.

Transgenderism
1 Cor 6:9-10: Know you not that the unjust shall not possess the Kingdom of God? Do not err: Neither fornicators nor idolaters nor adulterers: nor the effeminate nor liers with mankind nor thieves nor covetous nor drunkards nor railers nor extortioners shall possess the Kingdom of God.

Transtheism

Triadventism

Tritheism
Dt 6:4: Hear, O Israel, the Lord our God is one Lord.
Is 43:10-11: You are My witnesses, saith the Lord, and My servant whom I have chosen: that you may know, and believe Me, and understand that I Myself am. Before Me there was no God formed, and after Me there shall be none. I am, I am the Lord: and there is no savior besides Me.
44:6,8: Thus saith the Lord the King of Israel, and His redeemer the Lord of hosts: I am the first, and I am the last, and besides Me there is no God. … Fear ye not, neither be ye troubled from that time I have made thee to hear, and have declared: you are My witnesses. Is there a God besides Me, a maker, whom I have not known?

Unificationism

Unitarianism
Mt 28:19: Going therefore, teach ye all nations: baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Ghost.
1 Jn 5:7: And there are Three Who give testimony in Heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost. And these three are one.

Universalism
Is 66:24: And they shall go out, and see the carcasses of the men that have transgressed against Me: their worm shall not die, and their fire shall not be quenched: and they shall be a loathsome sight to all flesh.
Jer 18:7-8: I will suddenly speak against a nation, and against a kingdom, to root out, and to pull down, and to destroy it. If that nation against which I have spoken, shall repent of their evil, I also will repent of the evil that I have thought to do to them.
Lam 5:21: Let them be blotted out of the book of the living; and with the just let them not be written.
Mal 1:2-3: I have loved you, saith the Lord: and you have said: Wherein hast Thou loved us? Was not Esau brother to Jacob, saith the Lord, and I have loved Jacob, but have hated Esau? and I have made his mountains a wilderness, and given his inheritance to the dragons of the desert.
Mt 7:21-23: Not every one that saith to Me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the Kingdom of Heaven: but he that doth the will of My Father Who is in Heaven, he shall enter into the Kingdom of Heaven. Many will say to Me in that day: Lord, Lord, have not we prophesied in Thy name, and cast out devils in Thy name, and done many miracles in Thy name? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from Me, you that work iniquity.
Mt 25:41,46: Then He shall say to them also that shall be on His left hand: Depart from Me, you cursed, into everlasting fire, which was prepared for the devil and his angels. … And these shall go into everlasting punishment: but the just, into life everlasting.
1 Cor 6:9-10: Know you not that the unjust shall not possess the Kingdom of God? Do not err: Neither fornicators nor idolaters nor adulterers: nor the effeminate nor liers with mankind nor thieves nor covetous nor drunkards nor railers nor extortioners shall possess the Kingdom of God.
Jam 2:13: For judgment without mercy to him that hath not done mercy. And mercy exalteth itself above judgment.
2 Pt 2:4: For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but delivered them, drawn down by infernal ropes to the lower Hell, unto torments, to be reserved unto judgment...
Rev 9:6: And in those days, men shall seek death and shall not find it. And they shall desire to die: and death shall fly from them.
Rev 20:9-10: And there came down fire from God out of Heaven and devoured them: and the devil, who seduced them, was cast into the pool of fire and brimstone, where both the beast and the false prophet shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

Valentinianism

Vigilantianism
2 Macc 12:46: It is therefore a holy and wholesome thought to pray for the dead, that they may be loosed from sins.
2 Macc 15:14: Then Onias answering, said: This is a lover of his brethren, and of the people of Israel: this is he that prayeth much for the people, and for all the holy city, Jeremiah, the prophet of God.
Job 5:1: Call now, if there be any that will answer thee, and turn to some of the saints.
Rom 15:30-31: I beseech you therefore, brethren, through our Lord Jesus Christ and by the charity of the Holy Ghost, that you help me in your prayers for me to God, that I may be delivered from the unbelievers that are in Judea and that the oblation of my service may be acceptable in Jerusalem to the saints.
Heb 12:1: And therefore we also having so great a cloud of witnesses over our head, laying aside every weight and sin which surrounds us, let us run by patience to the fight proposed to us…
Rev 5:8: And when he had opened the book, the four living creatures and the four and twenty ancients fell down before the Lamb, having every one of them harps and golden vials full of odors, which are the prayers of saints.
Rev 6:9-10: And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God and for the testimony which they held. And they cried with a loud voice, saying: How long, O Lord (Holy and True), dost Thou not judge and revenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?
Rev 8:3-4: And another angel came and stood before the altar, having a golden censer: and there was given to him much incense, that he should offer of the prayers of all saints, upon the golden altar which is before the throne of God. And the smoke of the incense of the prayers of the saints ascended up before God from the hand of the angel.

Waldensianism

Watchtowerism

Wicca

Xenophanesianism

Yârsânism

Yazdânism

Yezidism

Zoroastrianism

Zwinglianism

2 comments:

Knuje said...

Can't wait to see this one finished.

Knuje said...

Also, check this out: Pandeism is more probable than Christianity or Islam.... not that you'll agree with it, but you might be interested in making youtube videos of your posts -- it's really easy at www.xtranormal.com (as easy as blogging at any rate)....