Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Jesus Christ Is God!

The Old Testament and New Testament both teach in numerous places that Jesus of Nazareth, the Messiah/Christ and Son of God, is YHWH incarnate; to deny this is the epitome of foolishness! Do not believe those who deny this obvious truth, but instead rebuke and correct them! Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner.

Old Testament
Psalms
Ps 2:7: The Lord hath said to Me: Thou art My Son, this day have I begotten Thee.
Ps 32:6: By the Word of the Lord the heavens were established; and all the power of them by the Spirit of His mouth…
Ps 44:7-8: Thy throne, O God, is forever and ever: the sceptre of Thy kingdom is a sceptre of uprightness. Thou hast loved justice, and hated iniquity: therefore God, Thy God, hath anointed Thee with the oil of gladness above Thy fellows; Exalt ye the Lord our God, and adore His footstool, for it is holy.
Ps 88:27: He shall cry out to Me: Thou art My Father: My God, and the support of My salvation.
Ps 98:1-5: A psalm for David himself. The Lord hath reigned, let the people be angry: He that sitteth on the cherubims: let the earth be moved. The Lord is great in Zion, and high above all people. Let them give praise to Thy great name: for it is terrible and holy: And the king's honor loveth judgment. Thou hast prepared directions: Thou hast done judgment and justice in Jacob. Exalt ye the Lord our God, and adore His footstool, for it is holy.
Ps 110:10-11: A psalm for David. The Lord said to my Lord: Sit Thou at My right hand: Until I make Thy enemies Thy footstool. The Lord will send forth the sceptre of Thy power out of Zion: rule Thou in the midst of Thy enemies. With Thee is the principality in the day of Thy strength: in the brightness of the saints: from the womb before the day star I begot Thee. The Lord hath sworn, and He will not repent: Thou art a priest forever according to the order of Melchisedech. The Lord at Thy right hand hath broken kings in the day of his wrath. He shall judge among nations, He shall fill ruins: He shall crush the heads in the land of many. He shall drink of the torrent in the way: therefore shall He lift up the head.

Proverbs
Prov 30:4: Who hath ascended up into Heaven, and descended? Who hath held the wind in His hands? Who hath bound up the waters together as in a garment? Who hath raised up all the borders of the earth? What is His name, and what is the name of His Son, if thou knowest?

Wisdom
Wis 7:21-26: And all such things as are hid, and not foreseen, I have learned: for Wisdom, which is the worker of all things, taught me. For in Her is the Spirit of understanding; holy, one, manifold, subtle, eloquent, active, undefiled, sure, sweet, loving that which is good, quick, which nothing hindereth, beneficent, Gentle, kind, steadfast, assured, secure, having all power, overseeing all things, and containing all spirits: intelligible, pure, subtle: For Wisdom is more active than all active things; and reacheth everywhere, by reason of Her purity. For She is a vapor of the power of God, and a certain pure emanation of the glory of the Almighty God: and therefore no defiled thing cometh into Her. For She is the brightness of eternal light, and the unspotted mirror of God's majesty, and the Image of His goodness.
Wis 9:9: And Thy Wisdom with Thee, which knoweth Thy works, which then also was present when Thou madest the world, and knew what was agreeable to Thy eyes, and what was right in Thy commandments.

Sirach
Sir 1:5: The Word of God on high is the fountain of Wisdom, and Her ways are everlasting commandments.
Sir 15:5: And in the midst of the church She shall open His mouth, and shall fill Him with the Spirit of Wisdom and understanding, and shall clothe Him with a robe of glory.
Sir 24:5-12: I came out of the mouth of the most High, the firstborn before all creatures: I made that in the heavens there should rise light that never faileth, and as a cloud I covered all the earth: I dwelt in the highest places, and My throne is in a pillar of a cloud. I alone have compassed the circuit of heaven, and have penetrated into the bottom of the deep, and have walked in the waves of the sea, And have stood in all the earth: and in every people, And in every nation I have had the chief rule: And by My power I have trodden under My feet the hearts of all the high and low: and in all these I sought rest, and I shall abide in the inheritance of the Lord. Then the Creator of all things commanded, and said to Me: and He that made Me, rested in My tabernacle…

Isaiah
Is 1:24: Therefore saith the Lord the God of hosts, the mighty one of Israel: Ah! I will comfort myself over My adversaries: and I will be revenged of My enemies.
Is 4:2: In that day the bud of the Lord shall be in magnificence and glory, and the fruit of the earth shall be high, and a great joy to them that shall have escaped of Israel.
Is 9:6: For a child is born to us, and a Son is given to us, and the government is upon His shoulder: and His name shall be called Wonderful, Counselor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace.
Is 11:2-5: And the Spirit of the Lord shall rest upon Him: the Spirit of wisdom, and of understanding, the Spirit of counsel, and of fortitude, the Spirit of knowledge, and of godliness. And He shall be filled with the Spirit of the fear of the Lord, He shall not judge according to the sight of the eyes, nor reprove according to the hearing of the ears. But He shall judge the poor with justice, and shall reprove with equity the meek of the earth: and He shall strike the earth with the rod of His mouth, and with the breath of His lips He shall slay the wicked. And justice shall be the girdle of His loins: and faith the girdle of His reins.
Is 35:4: Say to the fainthearted: Take courage, and fear not: behold your God will bring the revenge of recompense: God Himself will come and will save you.
Is 40:3,8-12: The voice of one crying in the desert: Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make straight in the wilderness the paths of our God. … Get thee up upon a high mountain, thou that bringest good tidings to Sion: lift up thy voice with strength, thou that bringest good tidings to Jerusalem: lift it up, fear not. Say to the cities of Judah: Behold your God: Behold the Lord God shall come with strength, and His arm shall rule: Behold His reward is with Him and His work is before Him. He shall feed His flock like a shepherd: He shall gather together the lambs with His arm, and shall take them up in His bosom, and He Himself shall carry them that are with young. Who hath measured the waters in the hollow of His hand, and weighed the heavens with His palm? Who hath poised with three fingers the bulk of the earth, and weighed the mountains in scales, and the hills in a balance?
Is 43:10-15: You are my witnesses, saith the Lord, and My servant whom I have chosen: that you may know, and believe Me, and understand that I Myself am. Before Me there was no God formed, and after Me there shall be none. I am, I am the Lord: and there is no Savior besides Me. I have declared, and have saved. I have made it heard, and there was no strange one among you. You are My witnesses, saith the Lord, and I am God. And from the beginning I am the same, and there is none that can deliver out of My hand: I will work, and who shall turn it away? Thus saith the Lord your redeemer, the Holy One of Israel: For your sake I sent to Babylon, and have brought down all their bars, and the Chaldeans glorying in their ships. I am the Lord your Holy One, the Creator of Israel, your King.
Is 44:8: The grass is withered, and the flower is fallen: but the Word of our Lord endureth forever.
Is 52:7,10,12: How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him that bringeth good tidings, and that preacheth peace: of him that showeth forth good, that preacheth salvation, that saith to Zion: Thy God shall reign! … The Lord hath prepared His holy arm in the sight of all the Gentiles: and all the ends of the earth shall see the salvation of our God. … For you shall not go out in a tumult, neither shall you make haste by flight: for the Lord will go before you, and the God of Israel will gather you together.
Is 54:5: For He that made thee shall rule over thee, the Lord of hosts is His name: and thy Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel, shall be called the God of all the earth.
Is 55:11: So shall My Word be, which shall go forth from My mouth: it shall not return to Me void, but it shall do whatsoever I please, and shall prosper in the things for which I sent it.

Jeremiah
Jer 23:5-6: Behold the days come, saith the Lord, and I will raise up to David a just branch: and a king shall reign, and shall be wise: and shall execute judgment and justice in the earth. In those days shall Judah be saved, and Israel shall dwell confidently: and this is the name that they shall call Him: The Lord our just one.
Jer 33:16: In those days shall Judah be saved, and Jerusalem shall dwell securely: and this is the name that they shall call Him, The Lord our just one.

Daniel
Dan 7:13-14: I beheld, therefore, in the vision of the night, and lo, one like the Son of man came with the clouds of Heaven, and He came even to the ancient of days: and they presented Him before Him. And He gave Him power, and glory, and a kingdom: and all peoples, tribes, and tongues shall serve Him: His power is an everlasting power that shall not be taken away: and His kingdom that shall not be destroyed.

Micah
Mic 5:2: And thou Bethlehem Ephrata, art a little one among the thousands of Judah, out of thee shall He come forth unto me that is to be the ruler in Israel: and His going forth is from the beginning, from the days of eternity.

Zechariah
Zech 3:9: For behold the stone that I have laid before Jesus: upon one stone there are seven eyes: behold I will grave the graving thereof, saith the Lord of hosts: and I will take away the iniquity of that land in one day.
Editor: The one stone is Jesus and the seven eyes signify not only the seven gifts of the Holy Spirit, but omniscience.

Malachi
Mal 3:1: Behold I send My angel, and he shall prepare the way before My face. And presently the Lord, Whom you seek, and the angel of the testament, whom you desire, shall come to His temple. Behold, he cometh, saith the Lord of hosts.

New Testament
Matthew
Mt 1:21-23: And she shall bring forth a Son: and thou shalt call His name Jesus. For He shall save His people from their sins. Now all this was done that it might be fulfilled which the Lord spoke by the prophet, saying: Behold a virgin shall be with child, and bring forth a Son, and they shall call His name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.
Mt 2:1-2,11: When Jesus therefore was born in Bethlehem of Judah, in the days of King Herod, behold, there came wise men from the East to Jerusalem, saying: Where is He that is born King of the Jews? For we have seen His star in the East, and are come to adore Him. … And entering into the house, they found the child with Mary His mother, and falling down they adored Him: and opening their treasures, they offered Him gifts: gold, frankincense, and myrrh.
Mt 3:16-17: And Jesus being baptized, forthwith came out of the water: and lo, the heavens were opened to Him: and He saw the Spirit of God descending as a dove, and coming upon Him. And behold a voice from Heaven saying: This is My beloved Son, in Whom I am well pleased.
Mt 7:21-23: Not every one that saith to Me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the Kingdom of Heaven: but he that doth the will of My Father Who is in Heaven, he shall enter into the Kingdom of Heaven. Many will say to Me in that day: Lord, Lord, have not we prophesied in Thy name, and cast out devils in Thy name, and done many miracles in Thy name? And then will I profess unto them, "I never knew you: depart from Me, you that work iniquity."
Mt 9:18-22: As He was speaking these things unto them, behold a certain ruler came up, and adored Him, saying: Lord, my daughter is even now dead; but come, lay Thy hand upon her, and she shall live. And Jesus rising up followed him, with His disciples. And behold a woman who was troubled with an issue of blood twelve years, came behind Him, and touched the hem of His garment. For she said within herself: "If I shall touch only His garment, I shall be healed." But Jesus turning and seeing her, said: "Be of good heart, daughter, thy faith hath made thee whole. And the woman was made whole from that hour."
Mt 10:32-33: Every one therefore that shall confess Me before men, I will also confess him before My Father Who is in Heaven. But he that shall deny Me before men, I will also deny him before My Father Who is in Heaven.
Mt 11:10,27: For this is he of whom it is written: Behold I send My angel before My face, who shall prepare Thy way before Thee. … All things are delivered to Me by My Father. And no one knoweth the Son but the Father: neither doth any one know the Father, but the Son, and he to whom it shall please the Son to reveal Him.
Mt 14:33: And they that were in the boat came and adored Him, saying: "Indeed Thou art the Son of God."
Mt 15:13: But He answering, said: "Every plant which My Heavenly Father hath not planted, shall be rooted up."
Mt 16:15-20: Jesus saith to them: "But Whom do you say that I am?" Simon Peter answered and said: "Thou art Christ, the Son of the living God." And Jesus answering said to him: "Blessed art thou, Simon Bar-Jonah: because flesh and blood hath not revealed it to thee, but My Father Who is in Heaven. And I say to thee: That thou art Peter; and upon this rock I will build My Church, and the gates of Hell shall not prevail against it. And I will give to thee the keys of the kingdom of Heaven. And whatsoever thou shalt bind upon earth, it shall be bound also in Heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth, it shall be loosed also in Heaven." Then He commanded His disciples, that they should tell no one that He was Jesus the Christ.
Mt 17:5: And as He was yet speaking, behold a bright cloud overshadowed them. And lo a voice out of the cloud, saying: This is My beloved Son, in Whom I am well pleased: hear ye Him.
Mt 22:43-46: He saith to them: How then doth David in spirit call Him Lord, saying: "The Lord said to my Lord: Sit on My right hand, until I make Thy enemies Thy footstool?" If David then call Him Lord, how is He His son? And no man was able to answer Him a word: neither durst any man from that day forth ask Him any more questions.
Mt 23:63-65: But Jesus held His peace. And the high priest said to Him: "I adjure Thee by the living God, that Thou tell us if Thou be the Christ the Son of God." Jesus saith to him: "Thou hast said it. Nevertheless I say to you, hereafter you shall see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of the power of God and coming in the clouds of Heaven." Then the high priest rent His garments, saying: "He hath blasphemed: What further need have we of witnesses? Behold, now you have heard the blasphemy."
Mt 27:40,54: Now the centurion and they that were with him watching Jesus, having seen the earthquake and the things that were done, were sore afraid, saying: "Indeed this was the Son of God."
Mt 28:17-20: And seeing Him they adored: but some doubted. And Jesus coming, spoke to them, saying: "All power is given to Me in Heaven and in earth. Going therefore, teach ye all nations: baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Ghost. Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you. And behold I am with you all days, even to the consummation of the world."

Mark
Mk 1:1-3,10-11: The beginning of the gospel of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. As it is written in Isaiah the prophet: "Behold I send My angel before Thy face, who shall prepare the way before Thee. A voice of one crying in the desert: Prepare ye the way of the Lord; make straight His paths." … And forthwith coming up out of the water, He saw the heavens open and the Spirit as a dove descending and remaining on Him. And there came a voice from Heaven: Thou art My beloved Son; in Thee I am well pleased.
Mk 2:5-11: And when Jesus had seen their faith, He saith to the sick of the palsy: Son, thy sins are forgiven thee. And there were some of the scribes sitting there and thinking in their hearts: Why doth this man speak thus? He blasphemeth. Who can forgive sins, but God only? Which Jesus presently knowing in His spirit that they so thought within themselves, saith to them: Why think you these things in your hearts? Which is easier, to say to the sick of the palsy: Thy sins are forgiven thee; or to say: Arise, take up thy bed and walk? But that you may know that the Son of man hath power on earth to forgive sins (He saith to the sick of the palsy): I say to thee: Arise. Take up thy bed and go into thy house. And immediately he arose and, taking up his bed, went his way in the sight of all: so that all wondered and glorified God, saying: We never saw the like.
Mk 3:11-12: And the unclean spirits, when they saw Him, fell down before Him: and they cried, saying: Thou art the Son of God. And He strictly charged them that they should not make Him known.
Mk 14:61-64: But He held His peace and answered nothing. Again the high priest asked Him and said to Him: Art Thou the Christ, the Son of the Blessed God? And Jesus said to him: I am. And you shall see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of the power of God and coming with the clouds of Heaven. Then the high priest rending His garments, saith: What need we any further witnesses? You have heard the blasphemy. What think you? Who all condemned Him to be guilty of death.
Mk 15:39: And the centurion who stood over against Him, seeing that crying out in this manner He had given up the ghost said: Indeed this man was the Son of God.

Luke
Lk 1:31-35,41-44,46-47,78-79: Behold thou shalt conceive in thy womb and shalt bring forth a Son: and thou shalt call His name Jesus. He shall be great and shall be called the Son of the Most High. And the Lord God shall give unto Him the throne of David His father: and He shall reign in the house of Jacob forever. And of His Kingdom there shall be no end. And Mary said to the angel: How shall this be done, because I know not man? And the angel answering, said to her: The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee and the power of the Most High shall overshadow thee. And therefore also the Holy which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God. … And it came to pass that when Elizabeth heard the salutation of Mary, the infant leaped in her womb. And Elizabeth was filled with the Holy Ghost. And she cried out with a loud voice and said: Blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb. And whence is this to me that the mother of my Lord should come to me? For behold as soon as the voice of thy salutation sounded in my ears, the infant in my womb leaped for joy. … And Mary said: My soul doth magnify the Lord. And my spirit hath rejoiced in God my Savior. … Through the bowels of the mercy of our God, in which the Orient from on high hath visited us: To enlighten them that sit in darkness and in the shadow of death: to direct our feet into the way of peace.
Lk 2:10-11: And the angel said to them: Fear not; for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy that shall be to all the people: For, this day is born to you a Savior, Who is Christ the Lord, in the city of David.
Lk 3:21-22: Now it came to pass, when all the people were baptized, that Jesus also being baptized and praying, Heaven was opened. And the Holy Ghost descended in a bodily shape, as a dove, upon Him. And a voice came from Heaven: Thou art My beloved Son. In Thee I am well pleased.
Lk 4:8-13: And the devil led Him into a high mountain and showed Him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time. And he said to Him: To Thee will I give all this power and the glory of them. For to me they are delivered: and to whom I will, I give them. If Thou therefore wilt adore before me, all shall be Thine. And Jesus answering said to him: It is written: Thou shalt adore the Lord thy God, and Him only shalt thou serve. And he brought Him to Jerusalem and set Him on a pinnacle of the temple and said to Him: If Thou be the Son of God, cast Thyself from hence. For it is written that He hath given His angels charge over Thee that they keep Thee. And that in their hands they shall bear Thee up, lest perhaps Thou dash Thy foot against a stone. And Jesus answering, said to him: It is said: Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God. And all the temptation being ended, the devil departed from Him for a time.
Lk 7:27: This is he of whom it is written: Behold I send My angel before Thy face, who shall prepare Thy way before Thee.
Lk 8:24-25: And they came and awaked Him, saying: Master, we perish. But He arising, rebuked the wind and the rage of the water. And it ceased: and there was a calm. And He said to them: Where is your faith? Who being afraid, wondered, saying one to another: Who is this (think you), that He commandeth both the winds and the sea: and they obey Him?
Lk 22:70-71: Then said they all: Art thou then the Son of God? Who said: You say that I am. And they said: What need we any further testimony? For we ourselves have heard it from His own mouth.
Lk 23:2-3: And they began to accuse Him, saying: We have found this man perverting our nation and forbidding to give tribute to Caesar and saying that He is Christ the King. And Pilate asked Him, saying: Art Thou the King of the Jews? But He answering, said: Thou sayest it.

John
Jn 1:1-4,10,12,14,47-51: In the beginning was the Word: and the Word was with God: and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by Him: and without Him was made nothing that was made. In Him was life: and the life was the light of men. … He was in the world: and the world was made by Him: and the world knew Him not. … But as many as received Him, He gave them power to be made the sons of God, to them that believe in His name. … And the Word was made flesh and dwelt among us (and we saw His glory, the glory as it were of the only begotten of the Father), full of grace and truth. ... Jesus saw Nathanael coming to Him and He saith of him: Behold an Israelite indeed, in whom there is no guile. Nathanael saith to Him: Whence knowest thou me? Jesus answered and said to him: Before that Philip called thee, when thou wast under the fig tree, I saw thee. Nathanael answered him and said: Rabbi: Thou art the Son of God. Thou art the King of Israel. Jesus answered and said to him: Because I said unto thee, I saw thee under the fig tree, thou believest: greater things than these shalt thou see. And He saith to him: Amen, amen, I say to you, you shall see the Heaven opened and the angels of God ascending and descending upon the Son of man.
Jn 2:24-25: But Jesus did not trust Himself unto them: for that He knew all men, And because He needed not that any should give testimony of man: for He knew what was in man.
Jn 3:13-17,31-36: And no man hath ascended into Heaven, but He that descended from Heaven, the Son of man Who is in Heaven. And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the desert, so must the Son of man be lifted up: That whosoever believeth in Him may not perish, but may have life everlasting. For God so loved the world, as to give His only begotten Son: that whosoever believeth in Him may not perish, but may have life everlasting. For God sent not His Son into the world, to judge the world: but that the world may be saved by Him. ... He that cometh from above is above all. He that is of the earth, of the earth he is, and of the earth he speaketh. He that cometh from Heaven is above all. And what He hath seen and heard, that He testifieth: and no man receiveth His testimony. He that hath received His testimony hath set to His seal that God is true. For He whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God: for God doth not give the Spirit by measure. The Father loveth the Son: and He hath given all things into His hand. He that believeth in the Son hath life everlasting: but he that believeth not the Son shall not see life: but the wrath of God abideth on him.
Jn 4:
Jn 5:21-29: For as the Father raiseth up the dead and giveth life: so the Son also giveth life to whom He will. For neither does the Father judge any man: but hath given all judgment to the Son. That all men may honor the Son, as they honor the Father. He who honoreth not the Son honoreth not the Father Who hath sent Him. Amen, amen, I say unto you that he who heareth My word and believeth Him that sent Me hath life everlasting: and cometh not into judgment, but is passed from death to life. Amen, amen, I say unto you, that the hour cometh, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live. For as the Father hath life in Himself, so He hath given to the Son also to have life in Himself. And He hath given Him power to do judgment, because He is the Son of man. Wonder not at this: for the hour cometh wherein all that are in the graves shall hear the voice of the Son of God. And they that have done good things shall come forth unto the resurrection of life: but they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of judgment.
Jn 8:23-27,51,55-59: And He said to them: You are from beneath: I am from above. You are of this world: I am not of this world. Therefore I said to you that you shall die in your sins. For if you believe not that I am He, you shall die in your sin. They said therefore to Him: Who art Thou? Jesus said to them: The beginning, Who also speak unto you. Many things I have to speak and to judge of you. But He that sent Me, is true: and the things I have heard of Him, these same I speak in the world. And they understood not that He called God His Father. … Amen, amen, I say to you: If any man keep My word, he shall not see death forever. … And you have not known Him: but I know Him. And if I shall say that I know Him not, I shall be like to you, a liar. But I do know Him and do keep His word. Abraham your father rejoiced that he might see My day: he saw it and was glad. The Jews therefore said to Him: Thou art not yet fifty years old. And hast Thou seen Abraham? Jesus said to them: Amen, amen, I say to you, before Abraham was made, I AM. They took up stones therefore to cast at Him. But Jesus Hid himself and went out of the temple.
Jn 9:35-39: Jesus heard that they had cast him out. And when He had found him, He said to him: "Dost thou believe in the Son of God?" He answered, and said: "Who is He, Lord, that I may believe in Him?" And Jesus said to him: "Thou hast both seen Him; and it is He that talketh with thee." And he said: "I believe, Lord." And falling down, he adored Him. And Jesus said: "For judgment I am come into this world: that they who see not may see; and they who see may become blind."
Jn 10:24-39: The Jews therefore came round about Him and said to Him: How long dost Thou hold our souls in suspense? If Thou be the Christ, tell us plainly. Jesus answered them: I speak to you, and you believe not: the works that I do in the name of My Father, they give testimony of Me. 26 But you do not believe, because you are not of My sheep. My sheep hear My voice. And I know them: and they follow Me. And I give them life everlasting: and they shall not perish forever. And no man shall pluck them out of My hand. That which My Father hath given Me is greater than all: and no one can snatch them out of the hand of My Father. I and the Father are one. The Jews then took up stones to stone Him. Jesus answered them: Many good works I have showed you from My Father. For which of those works do you stone Me? The Jews answered Him: "For a good work we stone Thee not, but for blasphemy: and because that Thou being a man, makest Thyself God." Jesus answered them: Is it not written in your law: I said, you are gods? If he called them gods to whom the word of God was spoken; and the scripture cannot be broken: Do you say of Him Whom the Father hath sanctified and sent into the world: Thou blasphemest; because I said: I am the Son of God? If I do not the works of My Father, believe Me not. But if I do, though you will not believe Me, believe the works: that you may know and believe that the Father is in Me and I in the Father. They sought therefore to take Him: and He escaped out of their hands.
Jn 11:25-27: Jesus said to her: "I am the resurrection and the life: he that believeth in Me, although he be dead, shall live: And everyone that liveth and believeth in Me shall not die forever. Believest thou this?" She saith to Him: "Yea, Lord, I have believed that Thou art Christ, the Son of the living God, Who art come into this world."
Jn 14:5-16: Thomas saith to Him: "Lord, we know not whither Thou goest. And how can we know the way?" Jesus saith to him: "I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No man cometh to the Father, but by Me. If you had known Me, you would without doubt have known My Father also: and from henceforth you shall know Him. And you have seen Him." Philip saith to Him: "Lord, show us the Father; and it is enough for us." Jesus saith to Him: Have I been so long a time with you and have you not known Me? Philip, he that seeth Me seeth the Father also. How sayest thou: Show us the Father? Do you not believe that I am in the Father and the Father in Me? The words that I speak to you, I speak not of Myself. But the Father who abideth in Me, He doth the works. Believe you not that I am in the Father and the Father in Me? Otherwise believe for the very works' sake. Amen, amen, I say to you, he that believeth in Me, the works that I do, he also shall do: and greater than these shall he do. Because I go to the Father: and whatsoever you shall ask the Father in My name, that will I do: that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you shall ask Me any thing in My name, that I will do. If you love Me, keep My commandments. And I will ask the Father: and He shall give you another Paraclete, that He may abide with you forever
Jn 16:12-15: I have yet many things to say to you: but you cannot bear them now. But when He, the Spirit of truth, is come, He will teach you all truth. For He shall not speak of Himself: but what things soever He shall hear, He shall speak. And the things that are to come, He shall show you. He shall glorify Me: because He shall receive of Mine and shall show it to you. All things whatsoever the Father hath are Mine. Therefore I said that He shall receive of Me and show it to you.
Jn 17:10-11: And all My things are Thine, and Thine are Mine: and I am glorified in them. And now I am not in the world, and these are in the world, and I come to Thee. Holy Father, keep them in Thy name whom Thou hast given Me: that they may be one, as We also are.
Jn 19:7: The Jews answered him: "We have a law; and according to the law He ought to die, because He made Himself the Son of God."
Jn 20:28,31: Thomas answered and said to Him: "My Lord and my God." … But these are written, that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God: and that believing, you may have life in His name.

Acts
Acts 3:13-15: The God of Abraham and the God of Isaac and the God of Jacob, the God of our fathers, hath glorified His Son Jesus, Whom you indeed delivered up and denied before the face of Pilate, when he judged He should be released. But you denied the Holy One and the Just: and desired a murderer to be granted unto you. But the author of life you killed, Whom God hath raised from the dead: of which we are witnesses.
Acts 7:55,58-59: But he, being full of the Holy Ghost, looking up steadfastly to Heaven, saw the glory of God and Jesus standing on the right hand of God. And he said: "Behold, I see the Heavens opened and the Son of man standing on the right hand of God." … And they stoned Stephen, invoking and saying: "Lord Jesus, receive my spirit." And falling on his knees, he cried with a loud voice, saying: "Lord, lay not his sin to their charge: And when he had said this, he fell asleep in the Lord." …
Acts 10:36,42-43: God sent the word to the children of Israel, preaching peace by Jesus Christ (He is Lord of all). And He commanded us to preach to the people and to testify that it is He Who was appointed by God to be judge of the living and of the dead. To Him all the prophets give testimony, that by His name all receive remission of sins, who believe in Him.
Acts 17:31: Because He hath appointed a day wherein He will judge the world in equity, by the man Whom He hath appointed: giving faith to all, by raising Him up from the dead.
Acts 20:28: Take heed to yourselves and to the whole flock, wherein the Holy Ghost hath placed you bishops, to rule the Church of God which He hath purchased with His own blood.

Romans
Rom 9:5: Who are Israelites: to whom belongeth the adoption as of children and the glory and the testament and the giving of the law and the service of God and the promises: Whose are the fathers and of whom is Christ, according to the flesh, Who is over all things, God blessed forever. Amen.

1 Corinthians
1 Cor 1:24: But unto them that are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ, the power of God and the wisdom of God.

2 Corinthians
2 Cor 4:3-6: And if our gospel be also hid, it is hid to them that are lost, in whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of unbelievers, that the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, Who is the Image of God, should not shine unto them. For we preach not ourselves, but Jesus Christ our Lord: and ourselves your servants through Jesus. For God, Who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God, in the face of Christ Jesus.

Ephesians
Eph 1:

Philippians
Phil 2:5-11: For let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus: Who being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: But emptied Himself, taking the form of a servant, being made in the likeness of men, and in habit found as a man. He humbled Himself, becoming obedient unto death, even to the death of the Cross. For which cause, God also hath exalted Him and hath given Him a name which is above all names: That in the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those that are in Heaven, on earth, and under the earth: And that every tongue should confess that the Lord Jesus Christ is in the glory of God the Father.
Phil 3:20-21: But our conversation is in Heaven: from whence also we look for the Savior, our Lord Jesus Christ, Who will reform the body of our lowness, made like to the body of His glory, according to the operation whereby also He is able to subdue all things unto Himself.

Colossians
Col 1:15: Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature.
Col 2:2-3,6,8-10: That their hearts may be comforted, being instructed in charity and unto all riches of fullness of understanding, unto the knowledge of the mystery of God the Father and of Christ Jesus: In Whom are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge. … As therefore you have received Jesus Christ the Lord, walk ye in Him… Beware lest any man cheat you by philosophy and vain deceit: according to the tradition of men according to the elements of the world and not according to Christ. For in Him dwelleth all the fullness of the Godhead corporeally. And you are filled in Him, Who is the head of all principality and power

Titus
Titus 2:11-15: For the grace of God our Savior hath appeared to all men: Instructing us, that, denying ungodliness and worldly desires, we should live soberly and justly and godly in this world, Looking for the blessed hope and coming of the glory of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ. Who gave Himself for us, that He might redeem us from all iniquity and might cleanse to Himself a people acceptable, a pursuer of good works. These things speak and exhort and rebuke with all authority. Let no man despise Thee.

Hebrews
Heb 1:3,5-14: Who being the brightness of His glory and the figure of His substance and upholding all things by the word of His power, making purgation of sins, sitteth on the right hand of the majesty on high … For to which of the angels hath He said at any time: Thou art My Son, today have I begotten thee? And again: I will be to Him a Father, and He shall be to Me a Son? And again, when He bringeth in the first begotten into the world, He saith: And let all the angels of God adore Him. And to the angels indeed He saith: He that maketh His angels spirits and His ministers a flame of fire. But to the Son: Thy throne, O God, is forever and ever: a sceptre of justice is the sceptre of Thy kingdom. Thou hast loved justice and hated iniquity: therefore God, thy God, hath anointed Thee with the oil of gladness above Thy fellows. And: Thou in the beginning, O Lord, didst found the earth: and the works of Thy hands are the heavens. They shall perish: but Thou shalt continue: and they shall all grow old as a garment. And as a vesture shalt Thou change them, and they shalt be changed. But Thou art the selfsame: and Thy years shall not fail. But to which of the angels said He at any time: Sit on My right hand, until I make Thy enemies Thy footstool? Are they not all ministering spirits, sent to minister for them who shall receive the inheritance of salvation?
Heb 2:10: For it became Him for Whom are all things and by Whom are all things, Who had brought many children into glory, to perfect the author of their salvation, by His passion.
Heb 13:8,12: Remember your prelates who have spoken the word of God to you: whose faith follow, considering the end of their conversation, Jesus Christ, yesterday, and today: and the same forever. ... Wherefore Jesus also, that He might sanctify the people by His own blood, suffered without the gate.

2 Peter
2 Pt 1:1-4: Simon Peter, servant and apostle of Jesus Christ: to them that have obtained equal faith with us in the justice of our God and Savior Jesus Christ. Grace to you and peace be accomplished in the knowledge of God and of Christ Jesus our Lord. As all things of His divine power which appertain to life and godliness are given us through the knowledge of Him Who hath called us by His own proper glory and virtue. By Whom He hath given us most great and precious promises: that by these you may be made partakers of the divine nature: flying the corruption of that concupiscence which is in the world.

1 John
1 Jn 1:1-3,7: That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon and our hands have handled, of the word of life. For the life was manifested: and we have seen and do bear witness and declare unto you the life eternal, which was with the Father and hath appeared to us. That which we have seen and have heard, we declare unto you: that you also may have fellowship with us and our fellowship may be with the Father and with his Son Jesus Christ. … But if we walk in the light, as He also is in the light, we have fellowship one with another: And the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanseth us from all sin.
1 Jn 2:2: And He is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for those of the whole world.
1 Jn 5:7,10-15,20: He that believeth in the Son of God hath the testimony of God in himself. He that believeth not the Son maketh Him a liar: because he believeth not in the testimony which God hath testified of His Son. And this is the testimony that God hath given to us eternal life. And this life is in His Son. He that hath the Son hath life. He that hath not the Son hath not life. These things I write to you that you may know that you have eternal life: you who believe in the name of the Son of God. And this is the confidence which we have towards Him: That, whatsoever we shall ask according to His will, He heareth us. And we know that He heareth us whatsoever we ask: we know that we have the petitions which we request of Him. … And we know that the Son of God is come. And He hath given us understanding that we may know the true God and may be in His true Son. This is the true God and life eternal.

Revelation
Rev 1:13,17-18: And in the midst of the seven golden candlesticks, one like to the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the feet, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle. … And when I had seen Him, I fell at His feet as dead. And He laid His right hand upon me, saying: Fear not. I am the First and the Last, And alive, and was dead. And behold I am living forever and ever and have the keys of death and of Hell.
Rev 19:13,15-16: And He was clothed with a garment sprinkled with blood. And His name is called: THE WORD OF GOD. … And He shall rule them with a rod of iron: and He treadeth the winepress of the fierceness of the wrath of God the Almighty. And He hath on His garment and on His thigh written: KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS.
Rev 22:8-9,12-16,21: And I, John, who have heard and seen these things. And, after I had heard and seen, I fell down to adore before the feet of the angel who showed me these things. And he said to me: See thou do it not. For I am thy fellow servant, and of thy brethren the prophets and of them that keep the words of the prophecy of this book. Adore God. ... Behold, I come quickly: and My reward is with Me, to render to every man according to his works. I am Alpha and Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End. Blessed are they that wash their robes in the blood of the Lamb: that they may have a right to the tree of life and may enter in by the gates into the city. Without are dogs and sorcerers and unchaste and murderers and servers of idols and every one that loveth and maketh a lie. I, Jesus, have sent My angel, to testify to you these things in the churches. I am the root and stock of David, the bright and morning star. ... The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.

No comments: