Sunday, November 23, 2008

In Memory of Grandpa Huysman

This Sunday is the seventh anniversary of the repose of my paternal grandfather, Martin Cyril Thomas Huysman II, who fathered seven sons with my beloved and holy grandmother, Virginia Rose Britton Huysman. I sincerely believe that--as John Maximovitch of Shanghai and San Francisco is reported to have declared posthumously to an Eastern Orthodox faithful, St. Tikhon Zadonsky Home manager M.A. Shakmatova--although he has died, he is alive! Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner. Please, Lord, save my soul and the souls of all my loved ones!
Eternal rest grant unto him, O Lord.
And may perpetual light shine upon him
May the souls of the faithfully departed through the mercy of God, rest in peace.
The foundations of the city (REV. 21:12-14 and REV. 21:19-20)
Art used by Pat Marvenko Smith, copyright 1992 @ http://revelationillustrated.com.

No comments: