Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas 2006!

Merry Christmas 2006 and God bless you and yours! Rejoice on this day on which Christ our Savior was born!

Many relatives and friends came over and I got everything I wanted and much more! Praise the Lord for blessing me so much! Please join me and help the less fortunate have a Merry Christmas too by clicking the links at http://thebananarepublican.blogspot.com/2006/01/without-getting-out-of-your-computer.html.

Here's what I received:
Books
The Catholic Verses [Dave Armstrong]
The Portable Machiavelli
Coach Wooden's Pyramid of Success
Darwin Awards III [We]
Dracula [Bram Stoker]
Utopia [St. Sir Thomas More]
Cyril of Alexandria
Technology
2GB flash drive
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Clothes
Bright Yellow Nike Sweatshirt
2 pairs of black compression shorts
Other
Plenty of candy (SourPatch bears, Swedish Fish)
4 Bic Razors & American Fare Sensitive Skin Gel (finally growing up :-D)
$$$ (more than enough to buy "The Untouchables" on DVD, John J. Newman's Test Preparation for the AP United States History Examination, and the Nintendo Wii!)

It was not a White Christmas this year; it was a Black and Blue one, with darkness, wind, and rain most of the day. I find that beautiful, too; I find all kinds of weather aesthetically pleasing!

I watched part of The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King with my brother today, and spent at least two hours on an extremely comfortable portable massage chair featuring Shiatsu and rolling techniques and myriad options!

No comments: