Friday, November 03, 2006

Today was not a good day for school sports teams. During football, huge snowflakes started to come down, which was fun and was the first snow of the year out here; it'll probably be a white Christmas, considering how cold the weather's been over the past several weeks. In cross country, my pace should have been up to 30 seconds faster, and the other faster guys on the team did not do well compared to what they could have done either, had the weather not been so cold and constricting on the lungs, and perhaps had the race been at a different time of day. Just before Cardiac Hill at the Meadow, my legs died and so I was extremely slow going up Cardiac, adding about a minute to my time. The last race is on Monday and I hope the conditions favor my time being reflective of my true muscular strength and cardiological fitness.

No comments: