Friday, October 20, 2006

XC Blessings

The Lord has blessed me in innumerable ways. It is a blessing to be able to take a luxurious coach bus to Rhode Island for an invitational cross country meet, and to be able to stop for food, and to have more than enough money to pay for that food. The Lord Jesus has blessed me with compassionate, understanding, knowledgeable, funny, and friendly teammates and coaches. It is a blessing to be able to watch movies and listen to MP3 songs on a high quality iPod along the way, and to be able to comfortably nap if need be. The Lord Jesus has blessed my team with an accomodating, heated hotel with soft beds ideal for sleeping. I am blessed in that I am not paralyzed; I can use my legs to run! I am blessed with loving parents who graciously paid for this trip! Hallelujah! In all seriousness, take the time to contemplate the ways in which you are blessed, and praise the one, merciful, triune God Who has blessed you!






2 comments:

Peter Shaw said...

You have blessed me in your writings of God for his consistent grace in your life. Keep living for and loving Him

Will Huysman said...

Thank you and God bless you, and may you do the same! :-)